What to do if you have a Concern

In order for a concern to be dealt with in the most efficient manner, we hope you find the following information helpful.

If you are concerned about your child's progress or behaviour

In the first instance, please make contact with the class teacher, via the school office or leave a message with one of the staff on the doors at the start of the day.

If you wish to pursue this further, please make contact with the Phase Leader or SENDCo (if your child has special education needs): 

Alternatively, please contact Mr Nick Christian (Assistant Headteacher).

If your concern cannot be resolved to your satisfaction, please contact either Mrs R G Walker (Co-Headteacher) or Mr S Capper (Co-Headteacher) via the school office.

If you are concerned about your child's teacher or another member of staff

Please contact the school office to make an appointment to see the Headteacher.

Complaints procedure

Where an informal approach has failed to reach an agreed resolution (as detailed above), parents may make a formal complaint in writing to the Headteacher. If the complaint is about the Headteacher, the complaint should be addressed to the CEO of ASSET Education.

To enable the school to investigate most fully, the complaint letter should include:

For more details please see our Complaints Policy.