School Logo

The Beeches Community Primary School

'Success Every Day'

Interactive Bar

Slideshow Mask

What to do if you have a concern

In order for a concern to be dealt with in the most efficient manner, we hope you find the following information helpful.


If you are concerned about your child's progress or behaviour

In the first instance, please make contact with the class teacher, via the school office or leave a message with one of the staff on the doors at the start of the day.

If you wish to pursue this further, please make contact with the Phase Leader or Senco (if your child has special education needs);

Miss C Chilver (Early Years)

Miss A Croft (Key Stage One)

Miss N Lasance (Lower Key Stage Two)

Miss H Cooper (Upper Key Stage Two)

Mrs H Cullimore (Senco)

If your concern cannot be resolved, contact the Deputy Headteachers Mrs R Walker or Mrs C Edwards via the school office.

If you are concerned about your child's teacher or another member of staff

Please contact the school office to make an appointment to see either the Deputy Headteacher or the Headteacher.

Complaints procedure

Where an informal approach has failed to reach an agreed resolution (as detailed above), parents may make a formal complaint in writing to the Headteacher. If the complaint is about the Headteacher, the complaint should be addressed to the Executive Principal.

To enable the school to investigate most fully, the complaint letter should include:

- the name and date of birth of the relevant child(s)

- the name and contact details of the complainant(s)

- a brief summary of the complaint, including key times and dates and any witness to any specific incident(s)

- any steps already taken to resolve the complaint

- any suggested steps to resolve the complaint


For more details please see the attached complaints policy

Container Watermark