The ASSET Pupil Parliament
ASSET Pupil Parliament was set up in 2017/18 for selected pupils across the schools within the Trust. It will continue throughout the coming year.
The aim of this Parliament is to:-
- Encourage our young people to feel they can make a difference to the world, have a voice and can have their own dream.
- Enable communication between pupils from all schools within the Trust.
- Enable pupils to work with each other to develop a sense of 'togetherness' across schools.
- Promote tolerance, understanding and celebration of difference and a respect for others.
- Enable pupils to have an influence outside of their own school.
- Enable pupils to gain an understanding of how democracy works in action.
- Make real life decisions that affect others and develop skills to make things happen.
Our Pupil Parliament members currently are as follows:-