Welcome to Robins!
Our class teacher is Mrs Bedford and our TA is Mrs Hard.
We hope you, your family and friends are well. Following are some ideas and interesting websites to keep you busy over this odd time.
* Practice your times tables.
* Log on to TT-Rockstars and practice sound check every day
* Learn the year 4 spellings, I have downloaded the list.
* Practice spellings on spelling shed.
* Read every day.
* Complete the homeworking pack (if you haven't got one, you can download it here).
* Don't forget your topic homework. Why not research what the Romans did for us! What did they invent that we still use today?
* Keep fit. Can you hop on each leg for 5 minutes? How long can you stand in tree pose, let me know when I see you? Practice your meditation, think of all the things you love and like, this will help you feel good.
* Please check regularly for new exciting activities.
Today is a clever day!
Mrs Bedford and Mrs Hard
Guidance for the home pack for parents.
Home learning pack. Download if you haven't got one or have lost your copy.
Follow our twitter page for updates on our learning:
Statutory spelling list for years 3 and 4
Here are some useful websites for home learning.
IXL covers all the maths and English skills you will need.
BBC Bitesize covers a range of subjects.
Learning resources for primary schools offering video, audio and downloads for Early Years, KS1 & KS2 covering music, dance, drama, history, collective worship, assemblies, literacy and maths.
Maths games for all of key stage 2
Click on “For Kids” to access some fun games to practise speed of recall of times tables.
This site has loads of Maths games which help to practise a range of skills.
Loads of Maths games on a range of Mathematical concepts.
A range of English games and activities.
Activities to reinforce and practice a range of spelling rules.
A range of activities and games to practice a range of spelling rules and patterns.
Spellings are given out on Fridays and tested on Friday. Please encourage your children to practise their spellings.
Swimming on Tuesday afternoons.
Reading should be completed daily.
Please practice times tables.
Children are encouraged to bring in a water bottle to keep in the classroom throughout the day. This is particularly important as the weather gets warmer.