Welcome to Eagle Owls' class page.
Our teachers are Miss Guthrie and Miss Lasance. Our TA is Miss George.
School Closure / Pupil Absence:
Please visit our class Twitter page:
We will be sharing activities, games and work that can be done online / at home during this time.
- Spelling books should be brought in on a Friday
- Spellings will be set on a Friday and tested on the following Friday.
- Homework is explained in your Homework Menu
- Reading should be completed at least 4 times a week.
- Can PE kits please be in all week as the day we have PE may vary from week to week.
- We ask that children bring in a water bottle to keep in the classroom throughout the day (As it is a long walk to the water fountain from our room).
Here are some useful websites for home learning.
IXL covers all the maths and English skills you will need.
BBC Bitesize covers a range of subjects.
Learning resources for primary schools offering video, audio and downloads for Early Years, KS1 & KS2 covering music, dance, drama, history, collective worship, assemblies, literacy and maths.
Maths games for all of key stage 2