Welcome to Bats class page!
Our Teacher is Mr Smith and our brilliant TA is Mrs Backhouse
Our P.E day is currently Tuesday. Make sure you come to school in P.E kit on that day!
In the Summer term, our focus is the Ancient Egyptians. We will be learning all about their daily lives, their beliefs, their amazing buildings and, of course, their mummies!
In Science, we are learning about Electrical Circuits and Conductors. We will be doing lots of practical investigations using circuits, and learning about safety around electrical devices.
In Art, we are exploring 3-D representation of the human form, including statues, statuettes and figurines. We will study examples from ancient civilisations, and use clay skills to create a figurine.
Follow our twitter page for updates on our learning:
* Practice your times tables.
* Log on to TT-Rockstars and practice sound check every day! Even if you are getting 25/25 you can still improve your speed!
* Learn the year 4 spellings, I have downloaded the list.
* Practice spellings on spelling shed. I have set an assignment for you all which include all year 4 spellings. Tests will be based on these in future!
* Read every day.
* Keep fit. Can you hop on each leg for 5 minutes? How many star jumps can you do in 1 minute?
*Watch Newsround to keep up-to-date with what’s going on in the world. This can be viewed online at https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/news/watch_newsround
* Please check regularly for new exciting activities.
Most importantly, keep smiling!
Here are some useful websites for home learning.
IXL covers all the maths and English skills you will need.
BBC Bitesize covers a range of subjects.
Learning resources for primary schools offering video, audio and downloads for Early Years, KS1 & KS2 covering music, dance, drama, history, collective worship, assemblies, literacy and maths.
Maths games for all of key stage 2