Welcome to Bats class page!
Our Teacher is Mr Walker and our TA is Mrs Smith
Follow our twitter page for updates on our learning:
We hope you, your family and friends are well. Following are some ideas and interesting websites to keep you busy over this odd time.
* Practice your times tables.
* Log on to TT-Rockstars and practice sound check every day! Even if you are getting 25/25 you can still improve your speed!
* Learn the year 4 spellings, I have downloaded the list.
* Practice spellings on spelling shed. I have set an assignment for you all which include all year 4 spellings. Tests will be based on these in future!
* Read every day.
* Complete the homeworking pack (if you haven't got one, you can download it here).
* Don't forget your topic homework. Why not research what the Romans did for us! What did they invent that we still use today? You could make a poster about some of the things you use every day!
* Keep fit. Can you hop on each leg for 5 minutes? How many star jumps can you do in 1 minute?
·Watch Newsround to keep up-to-date with what’s going on in the world. This can be viewed online at https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/news/watch_newsround
* Please check regularly for new exciting activities.
Most importantly, keep smiling!
Mr Walker and Miss Smith
Here are some useful websites for home learning.
IXL covers all the maths and English skills you will need.
BBC Bitesize covers a range of subjects.
Learning resources for primary schools offering video, audio and downloads for Early Years, KS1 & KS2 covering music, dance, drama, history, collective worship, assemblies, literacy and maths.
Maths games for all of key stage 2